Welcome and thank you from the bottom of my wild heart for shopping with The Wandering Wagon. We do our best to make your shopping experience as effortless and convenient as possible. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. We know returns are inevitable; however we do our very best to explain each piece with photos and details.
The Wandering Wagon’s Return Policy
- Once your order leaves our facility, we are no longer responsible for the products. Any lost or stolen packages are no longer our responsibility and claims will need to be filed with the shipping carrier.
- Orders are shipped within 1-4 business days of purchase.
- Orders must be unworn, tags attached, and unwashed. If the product appears to be worn, tags are not attached, or the product(s) are in any condition they cannot be re-sold, The Wandering Wagon has rights to deny any return. If the product is denied for any reason, The Wandering Wagon will not pay to ship the product back to you.
- The Wandering Wagon allows a maximum of 2 returns through a 90 day period.
- All returns must be returned back to The Wandering Wagon within 10 days of the date of delivery of the package. This ten day period includes all active mail days (Monday-Saturday and not including holidays).
- No refunds will be given with any return, only boutique credit.
- After ten days the product is not eligible for return, so please do not send the product(s) back.
- As a customer, you are responsible for the shipping cost of the return. Also, The Wandering Wagon will not refund you for original shipping.
- If you received free shipping, your refund will be deducted to pay for the initial shipping cost.
- Due to a high risk of sell out, The Wandering Wagon cannot offer exchange. If you need another size, we suggest you place a new order and send the incorrect size back for a store credit.
- All discounted products are final. All jewelry sales are final. If you use a promo code, all sales are final.
- Please include your email and reason for return with shipped product.
- Footwear must be in its original box, placed inside of another box for shipping. If footwear is shipped in its original box, the package will be refused.
- It is your responsibility to track your package and insure the products(s) are delivered for return. The Wandering Wagon will not be responsible for return attempts that don't make it in the allotted time frame
- All Clearance items are final sale.
- We are paperless. No sales receipt/invoice will be sent. Your confirmation email is your receipt.
Store credit via E-Gift Card for your returned item(s) will be processed once they are received at our distribution center. Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once it is received into our distribution center. Your E-gift card covers the original purchase price and tax if applicable. The Wandering Wagon does not credit original shipping charges.
We thoroughly look over every item and investigate its condition before it is shipped to you. If your item's quality is not up to our satisfaction, we will not send it out the door. If something is not up to your satisfaction, please simply email us with your order # and photos of your complaint. We will do our very best to make it right with you.
Our customers appreciation is our number one priority, so if you need to issue a return,, we simply ask that please do so in the allotted time provided. The Wandering Wagon loves hearing from each and every one of you.
Email: [email protected]
Please mail returns to:
1238 East 990 South
Eden, Idaho 83325
Thank you for shopping The Wandering Wagon.